H.O.G.® Roadside Assistance was designed for riders and is supported by towing companies that know how to handle a motorcycle. The towing companies will take you to the nearest Harley-Davidson® Retailer or Dealership (US), depending on the country you are visiting, to have your bike serviced, or ready for service if it is during off hours. H.O.G.® members enjoy many valuable benefits and programs. We urge you to read the enclosed material so that you become familiar with all that H.O.G.® has to offer!
Full members are covered by the Standard Package. Standard coverage is limited to one occurrence per year, up to a maximum of $100, for towing to the nearest Harley-Davidson® Retailer. Road Canada/Road America assist with towing service, extrication assistance, fuel replacement (excluding the cost of fuel), and offer 24/7 telephone support. Call the Road Canada/Road America toll-free number at 1-888-443-5896. This number is also printed on the back of your H.O.G.® membership card. Road Canada/Road America (depending on where you are traveling) will send an authorized service provider to assist you. After the service is completed, if the invoice total is $100 or less, the member does not pay anything. If the invoice is more than $100, the member must pay the difference.
Call Road Canada Customer Service at 1-886-209-8270 and sign up for the Deluxe ($19.95), Ultra ($29.95), or Ultra Plus ($49.95) Package.
DELUXE PACKAGE - $19.95 (U.S) per year
You will receive all of the same basic protection and services as the Standard Package, PLUS:
- Unlimited towing to the nearest Harley-Davidson® Retailer
- "Sign and Ride" - all eligible towing/assistance costs are covered IN FULL
ULTRA PACKAGE - $29.95 (U.S.)per year
You receive all of the same protection and services that the Standard and Deluxe Packages provide, PLUS emergency travel expense reimbursement.
You may qualify for travel expense reimbursement if either of the following occurs:
- Your covered motorcycle is disabled as the result of a mechanical breakdown of a warranty-covered component (still under the original limited warranty or Extended Service Plan) and is 161 km (100 mi) or more from your residence; or
- Your covered motorcycle is disabled as the result of a collision, is 161 km (100 mi) or more from your residence, and repair is delayed overnight due to the unavailability of required parts.
Ask for full details when you sign up with Road America. Certain restrictions and/or exclusions apply.**
ULTRA PLUS PACKAGE - $49.95 (U.S.) per year
Cover two Harley-Davidson® motorcycles and UP TO THREE OF your family's automobiles and light trucks, too! You receive all of the same protection and services the Ultra Package provides for up to two of your Harley-Davidson® motorcycles. PLUS, you can extend coverage to up to three of your family's "covered vehicles" (automobiles and trucks up to 1-1/2 tons).
In addition to the motorcycle coverage and emergency travel expense reimbursement described above in the Ultra Package, the Ultra Plus Package provides the following services for up to three "covered vehicles" (automobiles and trucks up to 1-1/2 tons):
- Towing of your "covered vehicle" to the closest qualified service facility (up to 56 km [35mi])
- Replacement of a flat tire with the disabled vehicle's spare tire
- Emergency supply of fuel, oil, fluid, and water will be delivered if you are in immediate need (you must pay for fuel/fluid upon delivery)
- Assistance in gaining entry into a "covered vehicle" whose keys are locked inside